Jordan's end of the year program was based on all things Seuss. Now, I am a horrible mother and did not get one single picture of Jordan. The show had 35 children from preK-8th grade. Rehearsals were something hilarious - the preschoolers would be rolling across the stage. Jordan took off right after with friends so I wasn't able to get him in his Seuss costume, but Ethan was more than happy to get a picture with Horton. There was an amazing mom who did all of the set pieces. She is awesome!
1 comment:
There was also an amazing mom who envisioned the theme, wrote the script, assigned parts to those wonderful children, choreographed the show, directed the whole brilliant thing....may I have a drum roll please....THE ONE AND ONLY INCREDIBLE MRS. SUSIE!!!!! Susie, thank you for all you do, and especially for who you are! My family is so very blessed to know you!
Post a Comment