Friday, August 14, 2009

Name that Meal

This contest will run until I hear from Bryan again.

He sent pictures this week of some of his meals lately. Some we know:

For example, this is crab fufu......
As disgusting as it is, this is snail.....And this is........?????Well boiled.

I will be taking suggestions as to what this is until I can hear back from Bryan - probably Monday. Go for it, y'all, impress me!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susie, oh my goodness, there is a HEAD in that bowl!!! I will call it Head Inards Goop Soup! It is even more disgusting than the first two. Aunt Bev

JHayes said...

I'm going to guess a cane rat, sometimes called a grasscutter. Is there a prize for the winner??:)

Journee said...

I'm also sure it is a cane rat...and it looks HORRIBLE! That boy will be so happy to taste some tacos when he gets home this spring!!!!!
lol
sami

Journee said...

I agree with my mom!

Jessica said...

I think it looks like someone got to it and ate it first! Ugh. God bless them.