Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thanksgiving in the Congo

From Logna;

Well fam....

  Ihope you didn't all get sick from all the food you ate on thanksgiving!!!!!
  I bet it was delicious....

This week was pretty good, we had some progression with some lack of
progression with others.
We are still working hard and being obedient.
Elder Thibault is awesome and we work well together.
Dastel got the Aaronic priesthood. He is an awesome member!
His son was born on May 22, too!! He is named ethan!!!
And then a missionary of the branch is named Heritier (heir) and he was
born on May 22, 1992!!
Crazy!!!!!!!!
I found my African twin!!!!!

After email on Monday we went exploring downtown. we found.... we
found a little tiny restuarant tucked away behind a large building!!!
La Crêperie!!!!!!! It is a crepe place. The hostess was the best
saleswoman I have met..... half french half african with a perfect
parisian accent. We weren't very familier with crepes so she gave a
free one. Jambon et fromage!!!! Then we bought four... one with
sausage one with an egg, one that tasted like lemon merenge pie and
another with dark chocolate and whip cream!
And then she brought another out for free (her favorite) tasted like
apple cinnaman pie..........

We want to go back but we will have to save up first.......
I think I am going to start a crepe restuarant back home..... that
would be very fulfilling..... and filling.

Well that is all the time I have to type the internet is slow today. I  love you all and hope to hear from you soon!! loves and kisses!!
bye oh!
Elder McGrath

No comments: