Monday, July 8, 2013

Chillin'

I love the evenings when we gather in the bedroom and just chat.  I guess the atmosphere was extremely relaxed last night because the next thing you know I hear snoring.  It wasn't Jordan, though, it was his faithful companion - who I swear sounds just like a human snoring when he sleeps.  It is funny.  Some day I will video it so you can hear it.

Me?  Frantically trying to learn some important phrases so I don't get 1) lost or 2) taken extremely advantage of during our trip.  However, I know I have forgotten more than I can remember.  That is what happens to old brains.
                                  
I think I may need some professional help.  All I have been dreaming about for the last week is school.  I showed up and discovered that the principal put me on the duty schedule for Wednesday.  What?!?  I can't have duty on Wednesdays - that is when I schedule doctor appointments (I know - weird, right?).  Then I dreamed that I showed up for work and the list of the students I was supposed to be working with were in the wrong classes and I couldn't find them and I was worried I would get written up.  LOL  There is no doubt about it - I am super weird.  Then I dreamed I was giving a professional development class and none of my materials were ready and I felt like an idiot.  I remember thinking at the time (in my dream) that it was a good thing I was dreaming so I could fix what was wrong before the real class took place.

In addition - my air conditioner is out, the freezer part of the refrigerator is broken, and the fence on the neighbor's side of the yard is about to fall.

No doubt about it - I need a vacation!

No comments: