That is my family - fou! Crazy!!
I have mentioned my husband's insanity in another post.
But this....it's......what normal person would do this??
Last night at 10pm Phil loaded up the boys and his running partner and his sons and went....they went.....they went.......
on a 17 mile run!
They all got home at 3:00 a.m.
The younger three boys rode their bikes - Logan drove behind them all in the suburban with the lights on bright.
Like I said............fou!
4 comments:
I think Logan got the best part of that situation...
17 MILES????!!!!!!!!.Wow! they must be tired..
LOL, fou!!!!
So are you going to join us next time???? The follow car is great. I was done at 14.5 miles so I got in and rode the rest of the way. We need to think of something fun to do with/give the boys as they are such troopers!!
Post a Comment