Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thus it Ends

Well, Phil and I came home to a very quiet house (well, that is relative, Ethan isn't exactly the quietest kid). We took Megan and Claire to the airport and sent them off. I am sure Megan is excited to get home and Brian is looking forward to having his family back. Thanks for letting them stay so long, Brian!!

The highlight of the day is when everyone gets home from school - Claire is giddy with excitement and shrieks with delight. Her uncles are going to miss her, too.

Life has been crazy busy the last two weeks. School is going great - I have to thank my old CT for all of her good advice. Logan has been a trooper getting Ethan to school and picking him up in the afternoon. Friends from Cornerstone have been getting Jordan to and from school. It has been a juggle of schedules and times, but the boys are really being cooperative and helpful around the house and with Ethan while I finish up.

My new CT is flexible and very supportive. I already have become attached to the children in the class and look forward to seeing them each morning. The only bummer is I still have two night classes and the workload is very a little overwhelming. But, this too shall pass. The other bummer is all the time I am spending in class and yet I don't pick up a paycheck....sigh. I still have another year after I graduate to finish up a special education certification, so while there is light at the end of the tunnel, I am not quite finished for good.

Eight weeks until my missionary returns. Only eight weeks.

Remember me saying 2010 is year of changes? Some of the changes are welcome and exciting, but unfortunately some is not. Hopefully tomorrow I will have some of the great and exciting news to relay.

No comments: