Friday, July 15, 2011

Time for Home



After a week in Utah, I am finally going home! The first time since school got out, really. I am ready to be home with the boys, I have missed them.

It has been great to be in Utah again. The weather has been GORGEOUS!! We had a picnic in the mountain one day and the weather was perfect. I do believe Arkansas was in a heat advisory at the time.........

Megan and the kids are coming home with me to spend three weeks! We have Phil's mom coming in next Saturday, my mom and two nieces the following Friday, then Brian and Bryan the next day. We will have quite the crew until the 8th of August. Then I will boohoo like a baby. Mom and the girls leave on the 4th and then everyone (including Logan) will leave on the 8th. That happens to be the first day back to school, too. I will be an emotional wreck. Yikes.

I wish I could say I took a ton of pictures, but honestly, my hands were busy with the little ones.

1 comment:

Sam I Am said...

YUM!!!!! Best mom evah!!!