How's life!
If you sent me Dear Elders that's really funny because they recently started moving the mail room from one to another and I haven't been able to get any mail so... haha! Things are good here, we have a good zone with good teachers. I'm learning a ton of french! I have four "investigators" we're teaching right now not to mention the trc. It's going well, I have made friends with the mongolian speakers across the hall in our classroom building. They taught me how to write Elder Logan McGrath in Mongolian, and also how to say "I'll walk you" or "l love you" and "I'll kill you" and "You're the man"! simple phrases that might or might not come in handy someday! I have met a lot of people speaking languages I did not even know existed! There are people going to places where they don't even have the Book of Mormon translated in that language yet. They have Preach my Gospel and pamphlets and that is all. It's crazy how much the gospel has spread. and it's just picking up it's pace. Oh, by the way, I miss you all and love you all so much! We watched the Music and the Spoken Word 9/11 Special and if you ever want to be homesick the best thing you can do is listen to MOTAB sing about families! Gosh... why did they even show that? Anyway, I hope everything is going well there, hopefully the mail room will start up again soon? I have a haircut appointment today. It's an exciting change in the schedule!
Love you all!
Elder McGrath
p.s. Mom, can you send my yellow fever shot card s'il vous plait? If you can't find it you can get it from the hospital. I need it to get into Africa, which is important... merci beaucoup!
No comments:
Post a Comment