Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Party Goes On

Even though the holidays are in the past and we are all preparing for the New Year before us, Ethan is clinging to the fun.

He woke me up excited and couldn't wait to show me his room:
It was time for a party!

Yesterday after we closed up the shop he told me he was tired and wanted to go to my bed. Hmmm, I never let him sleep with me (because I wouldn't get any sleep), but after dinner and bath I let him crawl in my bed to look at books.

He is way too heavy to carry when he falls asleep so I told him it was time for him to get in his own bed and I went to pull down his bed covers.
Now I know why he wanted to stay in my bed.

In case you need interpretation - those are Santa's sacks.

No comments: