The best part about Mother's Day is being able to get that Skype from your missionary. Logan skyped us 1:30 and we were able to talk to him for an hour. I can't wait to hear his stories in person because that kid has a story-telling talent that can get you rollin' on the floor laughing.
He sounded and looked good. Did you know that many days he is walking up to 30 miles?? He said there are muscles in his leg that he didn't even know he had until his mission, lol. He has lost a lot of weight (he didn't have much to lose), but he looks healthy. Nous avons parle in francais un peu, mais il parlent mieux que moi maintenant!
He turns 21 on May 22nd and will be home on August 8th. The countdown begins.
I thought I would post a few pictures from his mission. I know he is going to miss the people there.
.jpg) |
| This is monkey. He did not eat, but many do. |
 |
| I don't know how these women do it, but they can carry ANYTHING on their head! |
 |
| Local clinic |
 |
| A local school house. As a teacher, this makes me very sad. But the children there, if they are lucky enough to attend, are very happy to be there. |
 |
| The marketplace. |
 |
| Dinner for sale on the side of the road. |
Logan says he is waiting for Sunday roast, mashed potatoes, and gravy. You can bet he will get it! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment