I decided I had a few minutes between errands to feel productive and so I opened the drawer (carefully). As I got to the back and bottom of the drawer guess what I found?! My camera battery charger!! Yeah!
Why the leash, you ask? Well because he is still jumping over the fence! A shock collar is next on the agenda of things to do.
Ethan doesn't go out in public with pjs on, just so ya know. But he changes into them whenever we come home. Weird.....
Plants and hens are growing well. The strawberries grow faster than I can pick them, but I think I am finally ahead of game is that regard.
Today was my last day of vacation. It was a nice three days of running errands and catching up on a little bit of work. It wasn't nearly long enough, but I take what I can get! The only days I have left this summer is the day before and after the 4th of July. Isn't that crazy? The summer is going to fly by.
Hanging out with the cousins.








No comments:
Post a Comment