Saturday, March 15, 2014

Fiesta!!

Every year our school holds a family Math, Science and Literacy Night.  The last few years, while we have been in leadership transition, it has been rough - stressful, uncoordinated, and not well attended.  This year, however, we rocked.  Turnout was awesome and the teachers had amazing workstations.  I really love the ladies I work with.  Below is a picture of our "intervention" team.  We cover kinders through 3rd grade, math and literacy.  They are super knowledgeable ladies.   We are all older except for the new teacher this year, you can probably guess who she is :-)    I love that four of us share a closet-like room because we consult with one another every day.  My roomies are the three gals in the back row.  They crack me up.
Phil was out of town during the week and Jordan had dress rehearsals so Ethan was my bud during the Fiesta.  He stayed in my room and wrote test questions on the board (I know, he is so strange), but when I went to check on him I informed him there were nachos in the cafeteria.  He made a beeline for the food and left me in his dust. He was muy rapido.
It was a buena fiesta!

No comments: