Saturday, April 19, 2014

Random Pictures

Yes, lame blog, it is time for a random picture dump.  Meager as it is.


Ethan and his bud, Axle.  He has been with us one whole year (Axle, not Ethan).  He is a great dog, but we really  need to stay on top of the discipline.  It is hard when he is home alone all day.  Poor fella.

Ethan's latest appointment at Children's Hospital.  Eye appointment.  We were gone for six hours that day.  Those appointments are exhausting.

Jordan and his choir teacher, Mrs. N, at Senior cry fest.  Yep, it was a long night.
The 5th Annual 65 Roses Tour was today.  Great success!!  Nearly 200 riders, great weather, no injuries, and Ethan got to start the race!  Honestly, bike rider outfits are awesome.
Imagine riding 65 miles with a good portion uphill.  Now imagine one of those hills is very, very steep....and long....and did I mention steep?  These riders didn't even slow down - they passed every hydration station with a wave.


I hope I get to visit this summer - I think I am really missing three little ones :-(  (And two big ones ;-)



No comments: