Plus.....I got a new grandbaby....
So let's start there!
Calvin James was born April 27 at 8lbs 11 oz and 21 in. Unfortunately, Megan's labor was so fast and dare we say it, easy, that he was born too quickly and complications developed. He spent a week in the NICU. One thing after another.
But now he is just over a month old and everyone is doing well!! I got to visit for two days the middle of May (the journey there was a nightmare, but that's for another day).
Claire turned 7!!
School ended!! (Me - on the last student day)
Elvis, our doggie grandson, is mentally disturbed, cognitively challenged, and has severe anxiety issues. If he doesn't drive us insane we will be lucky. Bryan doesn't know how much we love him (him, not the dog)!! And we still have three months left before Hawaii will let him grace their sandy shores......
What's up next??
Well....summer school. A week for Ethan at a camp in Missouri especially designed for children with disabilities! Nearly a month on the road with my mom, Ethan, and her two doggies as we visit Utah and Arizona! Then it is back in time for my professional development classes and then.....school starts! Yep - entire summer - planned, booked, and ready to roll.
Books I plan on reading this summer:
A little something for every part of my brain :-)
And I will continue con mi espaƱol. If I throw enough things at it, something, surely, will stick to my brain!
Other outlandish goals include sorting and organizing old photos and trying to do some Family History work. Goals are handy....(conspicuously missing from my plans, you will notice, is the infamous summer garden).
Now that I am up-to-date, let's see if I can stay current (blog-wise) this summer. (See how I did that, it's another goal!!)
Happy Summer!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment