When I was home all day with the children before they started school I had a set routine - we would get up, eat breakfast, run errands, play, have lunch.....then we would all have the coveted "Quiet Time" or, if I was lucky, it would be a "Nap."
It took several years after Ethan started school for me to get out of that routine, it was so ingrained.
I. Love. Naps.
I don't know why (one reason could be because I am up so darn early), but I love naps. I don't get them during the school year, of course, but when I got home from school at 1:00 yesterday afternoon you can bet one of the first things I did was plop down in my bed and took a twenty-minute nap.
It. Was. Glorious.
Naps make the world a better, happier, brighter place. Truly.
Oh boy, am I looking forward to this afternoon!! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment