Logan and Heidi are...
We couldn't be happier for both of them - I personally think they are the perfect couple. Yah!!
In other news...
One of my colleagues snap-chats everything, it is dangerous being in her line of "iphone" site at any meeting.
Like I said....she is queen of the selfie as well.
I survived a week of
Ethan starts
HIGH SCHOOL!!
He thinks he is ready.

He also thinks he has this

But not quite yet.....as you can obviously tell. However, the mirrors in the house and car are getting a good workout as he tries to point out to anyone who will listen that he needs to shave.
Wish me luck the first week. Last year I went to bed at 6:30 after the first day of school.
In other news, I know you are all waiting with baited breath......only two more weeks and Elvis will join Bryan in Hawaii. I am delighted, ecstatic, elated, glad, joyful, jubliant, merry, overjoyed, pleased, thrilled, upbeat, chipper, exultant, intoxicated, on cloud nine, tickled pink, and walking on air.
How did my summer plans go....?
**The novels I read were only so-so. It is hard to get a good book.
**I lost 10 pounds - yah!! Keeping it off will be another story. Can I think like a thin person? Meh..don't think so. But I have an app with a "panic" button, haha, for when the desire for chocolate drives me to act in childish and insane ways. There is an app for everything.
**I loved traveling with mom for three weeks and talking with her...I wish I had a tape recorder on the whole time, though, I won't remember all of her stories!
**My guilt over not growing a garden has been acute. I will need to make plans for next year, but I think I need professional help. I wrote the coop, but they aren't responding. Can you sense desperation over email??
**My professional reading was excellent. That smart feeling will probably last until about 8:30 Monday morning.
**Your round-the-world minute update is now complete.**


No comments:
Post a Comment