We were able to travel to Tennessee to be with mom this year. It has been three years since we spent Christmas with her and more than that since we spent a Christmas in Tennessee. It is quiet without little ones. I got plenty of peace and quiet and rest.....I don't know what will hit me tomorrow at 4:30 am when I have to get ready for work!!
One of mom's cats died while at the wedding so we went and got another one to be a companion for Rocky, the one who lived. This is Scotty: (update: Rocky will have nothing to do with Scotty and viciously attacks him anytime he sees him. Big Fail)
Another Christmas gift was a chance to see the Broadway show "Newsies". Woohoo. It was excellent.
2015....
Phil took up running again - and completed a half and full marathon.
I was able to spend three weeks on the road with my mom while we traveled out West!
Megan had another cute, healthy baby.
Bryan got a job in Hawaii.
Logan got married!
Jordan put his mission papers in.
Ethan started high school.
We are so blessed. We have wonderful children, grandchildren, parents, siblings, nieces, nephews, and cousins. We could not ask for anything more than all of the blessings we have. We look forward to an exciting and new 2016!
![]() |
| Phil and I with (from left to right) Claire, Joseph, Calvin and Jack) |




No comments:
Post a Comment