Saturday, June 11, 2016

Back Online and....Where is the World is Jordan going??

It can take FOREVER to get services when one moves.  I finally, FINALLY have internet again.  I am too dependent on the web for everything - from shopping to billpay and banking.  Yikes, it is good to be online.

We have moved into our house - after tremendous frustration at our movers for the extremely poor job they did in moving us.  (vent, vent)

But, a week later, we are somewhat out of boxes, can cook in our own kitchen, and realize just how much junk we have.  It is total declutter time.  We left a huge house with tons of storage to a mid-size house with no storage.  I know, I know, I should of looked around some more - but I think I bought it for the acre size back yard that is surrounded by trees and a farm on the other size of those trees.  I can sit on the back porch at night, pretend I am in the middle of nowhere (because you can't see any neighbors from the back yard) and listen to the cows mooing.

That is my idea of paradise.

In other news - Jordan has finally gotten his mission call (after getting lost in the mail for a month).  It got delivered next day after contacting the church and telling them we hadn't received it.  It came right in the middle of the movers unloading - so we had to wait until a quick lunch break to open it:

Jordan's Call



No comments: