Monday, October 27, 2008

A Burger by any other name......

Snippets from Bryan's weekly email.....
"How is everything? Things here are pretty good. The Meeks took us out to their place today to feed us and to spend a couple hours visiting. I've never had a better meal in my life. As I reverently watched them place hamburgers, with all the correct garnishing (tomatoes and cheese included), along with potato salad and pizza flavored pringles in front of us, I started to cry. Tears came welling into my eyes and I couldn't hold them back. My cheeks became as deep river channels, as my love for this cow that had sacrificed its life so that I might partake of it, flowed down my face. I got a clear glimpse what heaven must be like. I felt like I was being translated and my earthly service was over and I had a new calling to a *Better Place*............anyways it was a good afternoon."

"I was looking at all the pictures and it just hit me that you were hugging Carter. Wow! You must really miss me, or you've always liked him and you just never let on, lol. Regardless, I love the picture, lol. I am sure grateful to Aunt Samie and Uncle Devin and the girls and sometimes grandma and grandpa for looking after him. I miss that Shedding Rug."

3 comments:

The McEwans said...

Aw poor Bryan...doesn't that sounds kinda pathetic? lol.

Susie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susie said...

Sorry, bunch of typos in the last post. Anyway, that is just like him tho, isn't it? After 7 months of rice and fufu I am sure he DID feel like he was in Heaven. Poor kid.