It is go great to have all the family together. We are staying with Phil's brother and his family and it has been great for the kids to hang out with their cousins. We are very, very sad we have to leave in the morning.
Here are some pictures - not many, it was a bit hectic.
Ethan playing hide & seek while we were attempting to pack.
Riding in the Uhaul and filling up with gas.
This was a restaurant by one of the hotels. Go figure.
Sometimes a man just needs a little privacy.
Claire remembered her Uncle Bryan!
Caught red handed tearing into boxes. You're under arrest.
This baby was an angel during the trip.
"Y" mountain. Ah, I love schools.
Obligatory trip to Jamba Juice.

We stayed up late last night singing songs from Jack Johnson and the Beatles. Bryan takes requests.
This sweet baby is just along for the ride.
4 comments:
Wait a minute...you are in Utah? Seriously?! We'll be up north this weekend if you need help getting settled! :)
WEll, we got Megan moved here anyway. We are leaving Friday morning to go back to that horrid heat and humidity. You Bryan is here, right?
I'm so glad things went relatively smoothly. Love the pictures! That boy is getting so big already! I bet those sweet cheeks are very kissable! Have to say, though, that my favorite picture is the one with Ethan and Claire "bound" to the chairs! :-)
That picture cracks me up every time I see it.
Post a Comment