So what have we done since our last post?
Well.......canned. A lot. Peaches, blueberries, plums, pickles, salsa......my sister gave me a heads up on this mix.

It is perfect for those smaller canning sessions. There are pickle mixes, salsa, spaghetti, ketchup and pizza mixes. I got about 5 pints out of each mix, 8 with the pickles. It was perfect.
We spent some time in Tennessee. This is my parent's new dog - Jill.
Ethan loved the clown.
And his Aunt.
Oh. My. Goodness. I can't wait to see it again. It was excellent. I have been thinking about it since I saw it. My last words of the show (out loud) "OH NO! No, no, no!!"Now we have three weeks before school starts. And adjusting to only two kids in the house. Adjusting to the quiet. Adjusting to having to do chores again. Adjusting to the fact that we still have a long "to do" list.
No comments:
Post a Comment