
This is a new picture book I just got today and I love it! It is a rhyming book and just chock-full of beautiful language.
All the world is here.
It is there.
It everywhere.
All the world is
right
where
you
are.
Now.
It is there.
It everywhere.
All the world is
right
where
you
are.
Now.
The illustrations are pencil and watercolor. It is beautifully illustrated.
It was written by Liz Garton Scanlon and illustrated by Marla Frazee. A Caldecott Honor winner to boot.
So here I am with a beautiful book, both in word and picture, and no child to share it with. I guess Ethan will have to give up "Pirate Pete talks like a Pirate" and listen to "All the World" tonight. Actually, he will probably hear both. Each night we negotiate how many books. The earlier he gets ready the more he gets to read. One night last week we were up to 5!
All of the books I talk about will be listed in the carousel above. I like to look at the book covers :-)
Jessica, the books you were asking about are

1 comment:
It looks like a really sweet book. A friend of mine was telling me about some "one small square" books (or something very similar to that)...have you heard or seen them? She said there's a series, backyard, night sky, etc. I am "needing" some new books!
Post a Comment