Yes, I gave up. So you will have to settle for poorly taken pictures.
Ethan had an honor's banquet last week for being on the A-B Honor Roll all year. We were so proud of him.
This is Ethan and the assistant principal, who is leaving our school and working at a school closer to her home (she travels a total of 4 hours everyday right now!!)
Ethan and his BFF. She is the sweetest girl you will ever meet.In other news.....
most of my plants survived the flooding. Now we will see if they can survive my tender-loving care.
we have plane tickets for the kids to fly home for Logan's farewell. I get to spend a week with the grandkids (and Megan and Brian) in July. I can hardly wait!
my summer is packed, back to back, with activities. Somehow I neglected to fit "paint the bedrooms" into my agenda. I may have to give that a second look....
John, the college student who is living with us, is leaving for home next Monday. We are really going to miss him, he has been a joy to have around.
Logan has a job, hurrah!!
Phil has been getting the boys (including John, minus Ethan) up each morning at 5:00 for either running, cycling, or basketball. I like to call it "guy time" as I snuggle up to my pillow.
since I am working with ESL students next year I thought I would study Spanish (via Rosetta Stone). I decided while I was learning Spanish I may as well brush up on my rusty French. And while I am doing that I realized my signing could use some improvement. Jack of all Trades, Master of None.
our weather went from walking around the house with a coat in order to avoid turning on the heat to having to turn on the AC because I was dripping with sweat and grumpy. All within 7 days.
we are quickly heading to the middle of 2011.
Here's to hoping my next post doesn't take so long to hit cyberspace.
2 comments:
SO so so so so excited for you to get here. Please hurry :)
Great job Ethan! Such cute pictures, too. Fun to hear what you have been up to.
Post a Comment