
Ethan still loves his bowl of CHEERIOS. It has been a while since I have been able to stock up on them. In the past, when I have tried to sneak the generic brands into his diet, he has refused to eat them. Strange, but true.
Well, tonight I was out of cheerios, and since I was at the supermarket I decided to pick some up. My mouth fell right to the floor when I saw that a big box was $5.63!!!!!! I don't care how much I love the lil' fella, I am not paying six bucks for a box of cereal.
Ethan was at the store with me, so I enthusiastically picked up a BAG of the malt-o-meal off-brand cereal. "Look, Ethan, this is a huge bag of cheerios!!" At the time, he seemed convinced......
We will see how it goes over tomorrow when he asks for some.
Keep your fingers crossed.
3 comments:
You need to pour them into a Cheerios box.....
Yes, I poured them into the big container I keep the cheerios in. He is taking some to church, we will see if he eats them!
I don't like "fake" cheerios either. I have tried- really tried!- to like them, but I can't. And I'm not generally a brand sort of girl! I'm with Ethan!
Post a Comment