Monday, May 30, 2011

*not*

Ethan absolutely does not like his generic cheerios. Last night he didn't even ask for them.

While passing through North Little Rock I broke down and bought some "real" cheerios at Sam's Club and put them in the storage room when we got home.

After bath, Ethan came into my office and pointed to the real deal and said he was ready to eat some cheerios.

I broke down and gave them to him.

I wonder if my worms will eat the other stuff......Sami?

2 comments:

Sam I Am said...

They should. Chickens would love them as well. BUT...seems like there is a recipe to make cookies using cheerios and peanut butter. You might google and see...I had them once and they were good. You can use up the generic that way. WOW!...that boy LOVES his Cheerios!

Sam I Am said...

Here it is...

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1810,145182-231197,00.html