Dearest of dearest families:
Well this week was pretty good. We found out news for
tranfers next week… I am not getting transferred but my companion is. He has
been here for about one year same sector. Now I am getting it and a new companion.
Elder Baker. A very very very new companion. Fresh from the USA new companion….
That is right. I am training… and I am district leader. Crazy how president
springs stuff like that on people. Oh well I will just do the best I can.
This week we just had was pretty good. Had a baptism! Brother
and sister Ndiemboh. Anglophones!!! They have been investigators for two years.
Finally got baptized!!!! They are some of the nicest people I have met. And
good too! Good parents and grandparents, good people! I saw him talking with
other Anglophones one day and went over there. He was discussing what he and
they could do to activate the inactive Anglophones. He was talking about organizing
and visiting them in couples to talk about why they left and try to get them to
overcome their problems and come back. He is awesome.
Then we have a person ready for the fourth. She is the
mother of a member, Rueben. She is awesome. She was super sceptical so she
prays about everything. And then gets the answer and is like, fine… I’ll believe
you! We have to fix one or two things, but she will be a huge asset for the
branch. She is so nice!! Also we met a Giovanni Alexandre. He is an awesome
cordonée from a member. He is really nice. There is simply the not married but
living with someone and have children problem that just kills me! It is so hard
to get married here. The dote is terrible! How could a family take as much
money from the son in law as they can. They leave their children and their new family
with absolutely nothing. It is ridiculous.
Well I went to the monkey park today as you can see. It was
really cool. It is a rehabilitation and protection refuge they had some really
cool monkeys there. The Evansons took us. They will actually be leaving soon.
Then the Whitesides will come in. They might want to go see it too… we were
trying to get a picture of the monkeys
with us in the shot. One of them grabs a rock and chucks it straight
up!!! Guess who’s head it lands on! Yep… mine… it hurt…. :’(
Well that is the news to day boys and girls!! Have a good
week!!
Love you all!!
Elder McGrath
Wait so Margo is getting married!? When!? Do you talk to
them!? They should send me a photo or something. wow that is awesome!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment