Of course it is a Monday. I really, really needed to get things done because Ethan and I are traveling to Tennessee to pick up Bryan on Wednesday and I have class all day tomorrow.
Woke up Jordan and he was running late, for sure, because he HAD to get a bike built today. Not a simple bike, either, but a recumbent.
Couldn't find my new contacts anywhere even though I just bought them. I hate wearing my glasses when it is hot and humid.
It was over 100 degrees today and very, very, very humid.
Washer out for the count - called the repair man.
I dropped a gallon of paint (plus one quart) of my brand new paint near the kitchen door, on the brick steps and on the garage floor. Oh, by the way, the paint is now also over some new pants. (And this evening I dropped a bottle of cleaner on the bathroom floor and it emptied. At least that clean up was productive.)
(Did I mention the heat today??)
Repairman comes as I am gracefully trying to clean up the mess. He spends a half hour only to tell me it will cost an outrageous amount to fix it.
(Did I mention I had a TON of laundry backed up??)
Rushed to Lowes to look for a deal - and I found one. They delivered it two hours later and installed it at no charge! :-)
Spent the rest of the day at the shop because we were short handed.
Ate dinner.....at 9:00 this evening.
I would love to post some pictures, but unfortunately (it's Monday, remember) my camera battery is dead and I CAN'T find the battery charger anywhere!!!!
Oh goodness, I can't wait for Tuesday!! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment