Well this looks like it is going to be an interesting
transfer. Elder Baker got in. Cool
guy. He lived in paris for 4 years, high school actually. and speaks beautiful
french already. every one thinks he is french. He struggled just a bit
understanding the accent for the first couple days but he is getting good. The
apartment is really good. We joke and have fun, but we also make sure
everything gets done the way it is supposed to. Elder baker started his mission
in Chicago for a transfer because of visa problems so now he gets to see the
difference. He was shocked and grateful simultaneously for the amount of work
we do and the level of obedience. Apparently Chicago was a pretty apostate
area. Very apostate even. Whodathunk it. Everything is going pretty good. We
had a baptism last Saturday.
Sister Marie Ciline was baptized by Ruben, her son about to
leave on mission. Now her daughters are interested so we will start teaching them.
I found out there are problems with my visa. They can't
extend it. So they have to send me out of the country before they can send me
back in. Which means they have to send me back to Point Noire before I can come
back to Cameroun!!! You can call me mister world traveler... hopefully I will
be back in my old sectuer, that would be really cool. Very cool even.
I will be getting there relatively close to the time I got
there last year....
I have 4 days till my year mark... that is crazy to me!!!! The
down hill descent. There is still so much time to improve. I already think I am
awesome; I can get even more awesome now. Don't worry I am also very humble; I
will get even more humble.
Well things are going great. The Evansons are awesome but
they will be leaving near the end of this transfer. Then the Whitesides come in.
and they don't speak french. That will be fun.
I am glad that everyone is happy and healthy we will talk to
you next week!!!
Elder McGrath
No comments:
Post a Comment