Sunday, August 31, 2014

My Guys

Things are starting to slow down a bit here - I am so grateful tomorrow is Labor Day, no school and the bike shop is closed!  Phil and I have been finding our new normal with Ethan now that everyone has flown the coop.

While in Tennessee, Ethan became a fan of "Sharknado" - for some reason - I think because all of the news shows were talking about it.  We had to buy this shark from Toy R Us and whenever we drove by any body of water on the way home to Arkansas he would hold it up like it was swimming.

He cracks me up.

We are spending some of our evenings swimming.  Especially since summer decided to strike in the middle of August.

Phil and Ethan have also been riding the trikes on the bike trail.  Axle follows along.  Ethan is getting better at paying attention to the trail and not wander off looking for rabbits and wrecking his bike as a consequence.
Sometimes we travel to different units for church and sometimes we stay in Searcy.  But we certainly don't take up a whole pew anymore.  Despite that, we still sit in the middle instead of a side pew.  We are just stubborn that way.

I love my boys.


No comments: