Saturday, July 23, 2016

Jordan - Week Two

I will NOT be counting the weeks - I just don't have anything else to say right now, so my titles are booorrring.




WHATS GOING ON GUYS?!? (actually  i am supposed to say y'all)....Whoops. I had to get that out of my system!

So this week was amazing!!!!! Listen to this, We have a devotional on Sunday nights and we went thinking that we were going to have a member of the 70 come and speak but INSTEADDDDD.......we watched a movie....right?? ugh. But it was a really good one. It was a talk from Elder Bednar about the character of Christ. It is Amazing.  It ended and we all felt the Spirit. Next thing I know. This man is running into the building waving his arms, telling every to stand up and so we did what he said. Mind you there are more than 2100 missionaries in this gym. And then...ELDER BEDNAR himself walks in!!!!!! WHAT???? LIKE WHAT????? He had a Q&A for the missionaries there! That was amazing! It was amazing to hear him when he isn't in conference. He is a super funny person. Muy Grasioso! (very funny) 
 
This week in Spanish we finished up with our first investigator and it went well. Her name was Maria and she talks so much about everything. Our teachers are getting better at helping us understand. I really have a love for what they do! It is quite amazing that they deal with kids like us and still go home sane and laughing every night.
 
SO we have finished one week of the MTC and this past Wednesday we had "gringos" come into our branch.........let me start this story with... I have the coolest branch. We went to the room of the newest "gringos" and just walked in. HAHA all of us...the whole zone. So we have about 25 guys in the room and we had a GINORMOUS arm wrestling tournament. Lightweight, Middleweight and Heavy weight! Oh my goodness the gringos were really cool about it all and even joined in. It was quite amazing! 
 
I think the spiritualness of the MTC is what helps bring missionaries together and more powerful than anything else. It is amazing to think that we are all so different but yet have one purpose! Wow...
Anyways i would love letters. If you need my address....I don't know it. Text 5015933506....Ask and ye shall receive, Text and it shall be sent unto you! Ha
 
Scripture of the week. Alma....All of it. But mostly chapter 26!!

I love all of you! i hope things are going okay - estoy orando por ustedes! 
 
Love, 
Elder McGrath!

No comments: