Sunday, July 31, 2016

The 3rd Week Grind

What is up my Amigos!!!!

Let me start off by saying that in the MTC there are several rituals that we must follow. The first, greeting the new missionaries with so many welcomes they hate us, 2nd, is to touch the hollow brick two times on the north staircase in 18M every time you pass, and 3rd is to not eat the chicken enchiladas when they are served in the cafeteria....

no one told me about the last one. it was a long day.....

This week we started teaching TRC which is basically a rough start for missionaries learning a language. We had a really cool college girl, Diana and she was asleep or yawning almost every lesson we taught her in!! Ah i tried to be active and move my hands and it worked for a little bit but it was hard to keep her awake.
We also had to teach lessons to our teachers as they play the part of an investigator. Those were really fun because we got to see a different part of their lives.
Almost every night I go and talk with another district and see how they are doing. I have realized that not everyone is prepared for a mission as most. i thought that was interesting. I find myself to be on the bottom with some of the non-prepared ones...I wish i had been more prepared before I came in. I felt like I was and then I was humbled when all of a sudden I didn't know how to explain Christ's atonement to our investigator...incomodo....(awkward)
I am excited to be serving in Argentina and cant wait to see the world. A missionary that just left sent us pictures of his apartment....wow they looked rough. I CANT WAIT!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!
 Please! some one email me!!!! 

The Chapter of the week is exodus 33! amazing stuff! read it!!!! \

Love, Your favorite elder
Elder McGrath

No comments: