I hate it when people say this, but, "The time is flying by!" It seems like just a few months ago that he was adjusting to the culture and everything. I was working the book fair today and a woman asked me about James (she met James before he left) and said how hard it must be on me. I had to respond that it is great when you read the letters and the growth, I wouldn't want him to be doing anything else. (did I really say that?) It is true. Happy half-way mark!!!
1 comment:
I hate it when people say this, but, "The time is flying by!" It seems like just a few months ago that he was adjusting to the culture and everything. I was working the book fair today and a woman asked me about James (she met James before he left) and said how hard it must be on me. I had to respond that it is great when you read the letters and the growth, I wouldn't want him to be doing anything else. (did I really say that?) It is true. Happy half-way mark!!!
Post a Comment