Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sad Reality


Apparently I can't eat anything I want, when I want, and how much I want. Yesterday the biggest pants in my closet were hard to button and the skirt I wanted to wear Sunday couldn't even zip up.

Ah, for the good ole days when the metabolism was at its peak. I am keeping track of my progress - they say accountability is good. I just won't keep track of what I eat because I know I would just cheat anyway :-)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I feel your pain!! I am in my second day of DETOX-- vegies, fruit, vegies, and that's it. I have gained 10 pounds since November!! I broke down and bought one pair of pants in a bigger size but won't have a thing to wear come summer if I don't get in control. Anyway... have you ever seen a overall home storage plan, month by month, that includes a little each month for food storage, a little for 72 hour kits, a little for cash, all the way down to changing the batteries in your smoke detectors? I have seen one somewhere but can't find it now. Thought I would go to the expert.....

Susie said...

Ouch - the fruit and veggie detox would have me in the crazy house. I have been walking/running/biking/elliptical but to no avail. I have been eating more veggies and resisting the chocolate (actually, I am out of EVERY sweet thing I could possible come up with.....)

I have the month by month for food storage and 72 hour kits but I don't have anything that tells me to change my batteries - not that I would pay attention to that anyway, I'm bad about that.

Good luck - I had to change a shirt today because I looked pregnant - and I'm too old for that "look" :-)