While Ethan was working in therapy, Claire decided to take the suburban out for a spin.
When we came home to Grandma and the older boys we were so relieved. In fact, the town we passed through got hit by a tornado just hours after we left. It was a race to stay ahead of the heavy downpour last night. Those of you who know me know I was a nervous wreck the whole way home.
Ethan had a mini-breakdown and asked to go right to bed - poor boy, but that is that and it is over and we got a ton of important information that will help us at his next IEP meeting.
3 comments:
Whew. Glad you are home safe!
I didn't know you could be a nervous wreck!?!?! Have I ever seen you nervous and just didn't recognize the signs? I'm glad the eval's are over and that you guys are home safe and sound!
Thanks, Jessica, for taking Jordan to school each morning and being his taxi! Oh yes, I can be a nervous wreck - you should of seen before Ethan entered public school - I couldn't even eat. Which for me, is saying something :-)
Post a Comment