Thursday, October 22, 2009

Yippty, Yappity

One year!

Yep, I have been blogging for one year.

Now you all know how absolutely boring my life can be (with the exception of the roof incident, which I admit, was heart racing).

Will we go another year? Who knows. My children are growing up and leaving and presenting me with less to write about.

Ethan had a great party! His grandma and grandpa from Tennessee came to spend time with us. He was so excited, he kept talking about them all day on Tuesday.

Wednesday Grandma and I went out shopping to finish decorating my bathroom - and other things - shopping is so fun with mom :-)

Today we have sat through rain....and rain.....and rain. Tonight is Logan's performance, so I will update on that tomorrow.

Some of the pictures didn't turn out well, but the ones with Ethan in bed were taken in the dark.

Birthday dinner consisted of homemade chicken nuggets and mashed potatoes!
Ethan doesn't eat cake, but we had to have something to blow a candle out on!

His Aunt Samantha made him a quilt with a Santa on it! When he went to bed it pulled it right up under his chin. He was so excited to have it on his bed!!! He was sound asleep when we took this picture.
It was a great day!

No comments: