Monday, November 30, 2009

Just when you think you have it together....

you get sick.

I had wonderful plans for Saturday, and it was a beautiful day. We were going to get a ton of yard work done, take Ethan to Little Rock so he could get fit with new shoes, see a movie, do some painting, etc, etc, etc.

Instead, I lay in bed with some sort of...virus...bug...stomach pains.......

Everyone had a theory as to the cause - was it the green bean casserole? was it the smoked weenies? how about all those cheese and crackers the night before?

Hmmm, I just think it was a bug. It is Monday and I still get sick when I get up and try to do too much.

Hopefully no one else will get it. In the meantime, endless things to get done aren't getting done. The good news is it will be there when I am better, sigh.........

I will post some pics of Bryan and the people he is working with over there. It is almost his 21st birthday. Unbelievable. Next year will be another bigger - I will graduate, Logan will graduate, Bryan will come home, Logan and Bryan will both start college, and ........ we will see what other exciting news will come down the pipe as the new year begins.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

mary jane said...

Sorry you were sick! You must be better now...right? You are such a worker bee that must really drive you crazy to have to be horizontal for so long. I can't believe what a big year 2010 is going to be for you guys...very exciting!

Susie said...

Well, unfortunately, the worst part about being sick last Saturday is that is was the last nice day of weather we have had. I am too much of a sissy to do yard work in FREEZING temps. I couldn't share all of our big news for 2010 - yet! :-)