Bryan has been home72 hours. He is still a starry-eyed, but he ate his fill of Sunday roast and potatoes.
Was I a blubbery mess? Nope.
Waiting for Megan, Brian and Claire:

Waiting for Bryan:

Waiting for lost luggage.....

We spent most of Friday and Saturday looking for clothes, shooting guns and visiting. Bryan spoke at church in Mt. View today and we had our traditional pot roast and mashed potatoes. He brought home some very, very cool African carvings which I will try to post someday - they all have a story behind them so I have to get the details first.
We also had some African dresses and shirts made, so when we pose for our pictures I will post them.
It is over! Now on to piddly things like jobs and schooling, lol. We are going to visit Grandma and Grandpa this week and then Bryan will decide if he is going to work in Arkansas or go ahead and move out west and get a job before school starts.
Decisions, decisions.
2 comments:
Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're going to see you guys so soon! Can't wait!
WELCOME HOME BRYAN!!!! So happy he is home safely! What an amazing mission...I LOVED reading his letters. Thanks for posting the airport video Susie! That was so cool to get to see that. :-)
Post a Comment