10. Only 2 weeks until Spring Break!
9. Logan leaves for his Florida trip in just over a week. He is performing with his choir in some competition.
8. Jordan gets two weeks off of school because his school has a different spring break. He is heartbroken.
7. Ethan only escaped over the fence twice yesterday. He is getting faster.
6. It was so nice yesterday I actually got weeds pulled!
5. I am on the 7th season of Stargate - only three more to go.
4. I have decided that the folded laundry really does look good on the kitchen table. Why change a good thing?
3. One can actually live on toast, tortillas, cheese and cheerios.
2. Megan/Brian/Claire will be here for a over a week to visit!!!!!
1. Bryan is home in only 10 days!!!!!
3 comments:
What? We don't make your top 10? Not even Claire??
LOL, I stand corrected. You are definitely more important news than my lack of blogging! :0 Love you!!
You crack me up! I actually have been thinking my laundry looks nice in the living room in a basket. Who needs a dresser or closet?
I bet Bryan is ready for some tacos!
We can't wait to see you guys!
lol
Sami:-)
Post a Comment