Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Blubbery Mess




I will see my son is just over 12 hours! I haven't seen him in two years and have only talked to him four times.

I can't even think about it because I start crying.

I guarantee you I will walk up the stairs to the waiting area and I will be a blubbery mess.

Oh sure, I will get pics. Just keep everything in perspective when you see them.

To make things even better, Megan/Brian/Claire get off the plane 2 hours earlier so we will have time to visit and hang out.

It will be a grand reunion!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Thinking about you and the grand reunion you must be having with the whole family together. It is a wonderful thing when children grow up and leave home. I am counting the days until Brad gets married and we will all be together for a short time (56 days!)

Kathy said...

no, not a wonderful thing that they leave, but that they come home :)