Monday, May 3, 2010

The Gals

Since graduation is right around the corner, I thought I would share a picture of me and my cohorts. A year ago January there were 80 applicants to the program. 25 were chosen. 9 made it past the initial orientation. 5 made it to graduation. There has been a bit of complaining, a bit of crying (well, last summer there was ALOT), and a lot of teamwork. I will miss seeing them every week, they have kept me laughing.The short lady next to me is our advisor. She is from Venezuela and it took a while to understand her accent. After spending 3-hour classes with her for a year, it got a little easier.

2 comments:

mary jane said...

I can't believe you are almost done! Great job Susie!!!!

Adventures of Three Harts said...

congrats to all of you! i know first hand that you will be a FABULOUS teacher. without a doubt.