Saturday, May 1, 2010

May

Only three more weeks of school! (for the two younger boys, that is)

My last day of interning was Friday!!!! I made it, yippeeee!!!!! I would say I will miss it terribly, but I think I will like it a lot better when I am bringing home a paycheck to go with all of that hard work. My CT was absolutely wonderful and I had a great experience. Everyday those sweet little kids would say the funniest things. I had a reason to laugh every day.

But, now I only have a week to finish a mountain load of school work. How could this of happened? I'm not a procrastinator!!

Logan had his final concert of his high school career. He graduates next Saturday.Logan with some of his choir friends. Apparently the guy on his right is his "bodyguard." Logan is the Choir President and that is his Secret Service guy.

No comments: