Sunday, May 16, 2010

Leo is here!

Leo is here! He is a wonderful young man. We are having a great time visiting.
Last night we went to see Iron Man 2.Then we had 9pm tacos. Tacos are so good (anytime, really).We are lucky he even made it. Initially he told me that his flight got in at 22:45. I don't know what I was thinking (blonde, remember?), but I was thinking in my head 2:45 pm. When I checked his flight status at 9:30 Friday morning I saw 10:45! I was scrambling to get everyone out the door to the airport - I didn't want to miss him!

Logan said, "Mom, doesn't make sense."

I said, "Yes, I know, I don't know what I was thinking."

Logan,"I mean it is just coming up on 10 hundred hours."

I checked back on the computer and saw 10:45 PM. So we had a very long wait.

At 9:00pm Leo called and said he had missed his connecting flight out of Atlanta. He wouldn't be in under 10:30 the next morning.

Graduation was running a little long, so the boys left early to go to the airport. When they got there Leo's flight had been delayed in Memphis.

He finally made it at 12:10pm. We had lunch at Olive Garden (we were all STARVING).

Then spent the rest of the day talking and enjoying his fine company.

Thanks for visiting, Leo! We now have a foreign country we can visit and have a personal tour guide. I can hardly wait!!!!

3 comments:

The McEwans said...

I think we should plan two or 3 years down the road and take a family vacation to Brazil! lol. Wish we could have seen him.

Journee said...

That is so cool! He sure is a cutie. I am glad you all could catch up!

lol
sami:-)

Leo said...

Can´t wait to see you guys here in Brazil, drinking coconut water at one of the most beautiful beaches in the world!!!!! Each minute that i waited in the airports (3 in the total) was worth!! just to have the chance to see you guys again, and see that you are doing really good!