Sunday, October 3, 2010

Change of Seasons

Well, I see it has been over a month since I have written. I will say it has not been a good month. I am not ready to post about it, however, that will take some time. My emotions are still right on the surface and too tender to talk about.

In the meantime, I will try to focus on rounding up some pictures of my cute kids and grandkids. I am missing them something fierce and can't wait to see them all again. I am going to try to fly down the end of the month for a short visit.
I have loved the change of the weather. It is causing me a lot of reflection as I ponder the never-ending cycle of time, no matter what the seasons change and time moves on. Sometimes all we can do is hold on tight for the ride until we can take a breath.

Now let's see what I can round up...........

No comments: