Since I was released as the music director last May, I was just called on to help for today. One of the leaders decided to have her baby last week so they were a person short.
I sat with the 3 year olds. Me and another adult.
By the time sacrament had been administered, I had two crying and back with their parents, lol.
One 3 year old was perhaps the greatest singer out of the whole bunch - even better than the 11 year olds. However when all of the 3 year olds were up on the stand to sing they decided they needed to get first dibs on the microphone, so that was swinging back and forth between some very busy hands, lol.
Ethan stood at the pulpit to deliver his lines, however the sheet of paper was not up there. He stood up, placed both hands on the pulpit and began to give his version of a sermon. It was then I realized he didn't have his lines in front of him, he was ad-libbing. We quickly put the paper in front of him and he proceeded to sign his part no problem.
All in all, I love it when Primary Program time rolls around!
No comments:
Post a Comment