Saturday, January 8, 2011

Boogie Fever

Life is good around here. My sister, her seven kids, and my mom (and her two dogs) are here for a visit. I love having them here! Today these three went and did a service project (they are rough and tough, just in case you were wondering).This little fella is just adorable. He is always happy and busy, busy, busy. He and Claire are best buds.


The first thing that happened when they arrived is Jordan and Journee recreated their military (with Lord of the Ring characters) on the air hockey table. I will be finding little figurines in odd places for the next three months.
It was, shall we just say, a tad freezing today. But that did not stop my nieces and nephews from going barefoot outside. They live, after all, on a farm affectionately named "The Barefoot Farm."
Of course my child was dressed appropriately :-)At least it was sunny (for now).I made a yummy chip dip and Indiana made puppy chow for everyone during our Just Dance II party.
All in all, we finished the day like Jack here,Sunday we are under a winter storm warning. My hope is for snow because Arkansas shuts down when it snows, which means we can all cuddle up together in the warm house tomorrow and pop popcorn, drink hot chocolate, play games and watch movies (i.e. the kids and I won't have to go to school on Monday!!!!)

No comments: