Is it only me, or does January seem like the l - o - n -g - e - s - t month?
Every year, January seems like it goes on and on and on.
There is absolutely no reason for it except maybe the last quarter of the year is so exciting that January is the big let down.........
I have my battery charger back, so I should be able to take more pictures this week. Brian is here and he kindly brought it. It was a hectic day Saturday. We took Phil to the airport, spent four hours in Little Rock, including a trip to Sam's Club. Picked up Brian. Met the Walton truck to sort nearly 3,000 lbs. of food in the Eaton parking lot. We were hoping to be in and out and discretely load our food and go home when the alarms sounded at the plant and the entire workforce was ushered out of the building into our area. Yep, a ton of people to see our weirdness. It only got worse when two big fire trucks appeared on the scene and we were still sorting buckets and boxes. Lol. All in a days work.
Let's just say I took an itsy-bitsy nap today.
Well, the start of another week. Megan is cooking dinner this week, so I can't wait to see what is in store for us. I have a huge bucket of Great Northern Beans that I need recipes for, so she is on it. We will see what she comes up with.
I ordered some new books, thanks in part to the Amazon gift certificates I got for Christmas, yahooo! I will let you all know if any of them are outstanding.
No comments:
Post a Comment