Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jackpot!


TWO snow days! Can we say L - U - C - K - Y - ????

We had our company to ourselves a whole day yesterday, but unfortunately they had to leave this morning. Thankfully, the roads are in good shape for the 8+ hour drive home. We had charade night, Raving Rabbids, lots of rootbeer floats, a Just Dance party, and yummy food 24-7.Ethan during a game of charades. He woke up with a mohawk and I never bothered to correct the situation. Free day and all that.Rose is easy going and an absolute delight!
Teens are great. We sure are going to miss them.

So what did we do with our small brood today? Well, laundry, cleaning, and ahem......relaxing in front of a few episodes of Psych. Oh, I forget, I did take a nap. It was bliss, let me tell ya.

I love snow days because it is a day where everything that was planned is canceled. It is a free day, so to speak. And if the weather is yicky and cold there is no reason to hit the road. Of course, now it is time for dinner and getting ready for bed so the free time is over and it is time to get ready for a "real" day tomorrow.

I could literally post a million pictures of Jack. He is so precious and so photogenic that he looks great in everything I take.
One bad note, I left my battery charger at Megan's so my camera is dead until Brian comes on Saturday. Bummer.

Soooo, just a note to the cousins - you all are welcome anytime. We loved having you and can't wait to see you all again in March!

No comments: