A
S
T
D
A
Y
O
F
S
C
H
O
O
L
I think I know why people can teach for 30 years and more. It is a strangely invigorating cycle of endings and beginning that is very refreshing and energizing.
Last year is done, finished, capoot. Hopefully we all learned from our mistakes and our successes and will be ready to start anew in August. I am excited for my new responsibilities with all of the english language learners in kindergarten thru 3rd grade. I am looking forward to it!
But for now - it's summer.........
Big sigh.
2 comments:
Knowing you, you will be busier than ever. Enjoy your summer. I am looking forward to spending some time with you and your family. Love you.
Mom
Tsk, tsk, mama - you know I don't get done nearly what I have planned to get done. Can't wait to see you either. Love you!
Post a Comment