So what, you may ask, has kept me from the important duties of keeping a blog? Well…
After coming home from Guatemala. I flew to Utah to get Megan and the three grandkids. I returned home and had a house full eagerly awaiting the arrival of Logan from Africa.
We enjoyed Logan for about a month before he decided to move out to Utah to work, go to school, and… Date!
I have managed to be distracted with school, church, and bike shop work. I am getting to work with kindergarten and first grade students this year. I love it!
Jordan, who is a senior, was in the school's production of "Seussical". He played the Cat in the Hat. It was definitely typecasting.
Part of the reason I haven't been blogging is because I am finding it highly inconvenient to carry around the camera.
However today I went to the special Olympics bowling in Little Rock to watch Ethan. I took pictures! Now mom and the rest of the family can enjoy my blog once again.
I'm not sure which category Ethan competed in. But he won a gold medal! It was fun to watch him with his fellow students cheering everyone onto victory. He has a very special teacher, who I love. He also has a fantastic aide. I feel lucky he's in such a wonderful environment. He loves going to school every day.
Great job, Ethan!



No comments:
Post a Comment