On another note.....summer is slipping away because of this:
Doesn't anyone in our district believe is "delayed" start times???? If only I had known I was getting two five-day vacations in a row I would of totally planned for it! The good news is, by the time Christmas break gets here I won't have much more cleaning out to do :-) I am running out of closets to go through which leaves the attic ..... and for some reason I can't talk a single man in my household to go through the attic with me when it is below freezing. Go figure.
Doesn't anyone in our district believe is "delayed" start times???? If only I had known I was getting two five-day vacations in a row I would of totally planned for it! The good news is, by the time Christmas break gets here I won't have much more cleaning out to do :-) I am running out of closets to go through which leaves the attic ..... and for some reason I can't talk a single man in my household to go through the attic with me when it is below freezing. Go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment